Donations of new in-kind items help us to cut down on our expenses. Please, no stuffed animals or used items.
In-kind donations are accepted at St. Joseph Home Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., or call (513) 563-2520 to schedule delivery.
Please contact our development department if you or your company are interested in donating new positioning/mobility/communication equipment or other large items. (513) 563-2520, ext. 127.
- Batteries – AA, AAA, C
- Triple head electric razors (cordless)
- Battery-powered (SPIN) toothbrushes – children’s and adult’s size
- Sheet sets – twin XL for hospital beds
- White undershirts (boys XL; men’s S, M, L)
- Women’s sports bras (M, L, XL)
- Girl’s and Boy’s knee socks
- Nail polish and nail polish remover
- Hand lotion, scented and unscented
- Men’s deodorant
- Lip gloss or flavored chapsticks
- Men’s and Women’s Body Spray
- Hair Brushes and Hair Accessories
- Beach size Towels for Therapy Pool
- Bath Towels/Washcloths
- Portable DVD players
- Board games such as Uno, Candy Land, Chutes and Ladders, Bingo, Apples to Apples, playing cards,etc.
- Art supplies – bulletin board materials, poster board, scissors, canvas, acrylic paints, colored construction paper
- Walmart, Target or Kohl’s gift cards (for resident personal care items)
- Oriental Trading Co. gift cards (for monthly resident birthday parties)
- Restaurant Gift Cards (for resident use)
- Tickets to zoo, museums and other community attractions for resident outings
- Gas cards for outings
- Electronic drum sets or keyboards
- iPad or iPod Touch, USB Wall Chargers
- iTunes gift cards