Update on COVID-19 & St. Joseph Home
Thursday March 19, 2020 8:50 AM
As the situation unfolds in our state and our nation, St. Joseph Home has responded with further action to protect against exposure of COVID-19 to our residents and staff. As our community of supporters, we want to keep you well-informed.
- On Friday, March 13th, our Adult Day Programs in both Blue Ash and Sharonville suspended services until further notice.
- All stays with our Respite Center have been cancelled until further notice. The Respite Center is now closed.
- No visitors are permitted on campus at any time. As excruciating as this is, this rule handed down from the Ohio Department of Health also applies to the families and guardians of our residents.
- All staff are screened using the CDC screening criteria prior to entrance into the building.
- Staff movement within the main campus building has been restricted – only required care and cleaning staff are permitted entry into living spaces.
- Administrative staff are being cross-trained in preparation for staffing shortages should they occur.
With our informed, preventative and proactive plans in place, we’re doing everything in our power to ensure the well-being of those we support and our staff through this ever-evolving situation. Resident and staff safety are our top priorities and we’re taking every foreseeable precaution to protect against exposure in our community.
We are confident that St. Joseph Home will weather this unfolding situation. Our thoughts continue to be with all who are impacted.