Donations of new in-kind items help us cut down on our expenses. Please, no stuffed animals or used items.
In-kind donations are accepted at St. Joseph Home Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., or call (513) 563-2520 to schedule delivery.
Additional items may be found on our amazon.com wish list.
Please contact our development department if you or your company are interested in donating new positioning equipment or other large items. (513) 563-2520, ext. 127.
- Batteries – AA, AAA, C, D, 9-volt
- Triple head electric razors
- Battery-powered toothbrushes – children’s size
- CD boomboxes
- Sheet sets – twin bed size
- White T-shirts (boys XL; men’s S, M, L)
- Women’s sports bras (M, L, XL)
- Girl’s knee socks
- Boy’s socksNail polish and nail polish remover
- Hand lotion, scented and unscented
- Men’s deodorant
- Adult and kid sized toothbrushes
- Lip gloss or chapstick
- Perfumes or colognes
- White or pastel colored large bath towels
- Thick hand towels – solid colors
- White washcloths
- Portable DVD players
- Board games such as Uno, Candy Land, Chutes and Ladders, Bingo, Apples to Apples, playing cards,etc.
- Art supplies – bulletin board materials, poster board, scissors, canvas, acrylic paints, colored construction paper
- Walmart, Target, or Kohls gift cards
- Oriental Trading Co. gift cards for monthly resident birthday parties
- Gift cards to Enabling Devices (www.enablingdevices.com) to purchase switch activated leisure items for residents
- Tickets to zoo, museums, and other community attractions for resident outings
- Gas cards for outings
- Digital 8×10 picture frames
- Electronic drum sets or keyboards
- iPad or iPod Touch
- iTunes gift cards
- Dryer sheets
- Zout Stain Remover
- Oxi Clean
- Yoga mats